Friday, June 15, 2012

Quinn has been out of school for the last two weeks. I'm not working, and my parents are out of of town, meaning it's been just me and the kids all. day. long.

So, what have we been doing?

LOTS of reading.

and puzzles (by "puzzles" I mean Quinn does puzzles and his sisters destroy them)

and photo shoots.

It's hard for me to think of things I can do safely with all three of them. One thing we can do is go to the store, so we did that a lot. Z sits in the back of the cart with the groceries, Penelope (who can't be trusted to sit unstrapped) sits in front of the cart with the buckle on and Quinn walks along side/dictates my every move.

Oddly I've never managed to get a picture of this crazy set up. Go figure.

And finally, I won't lie, these two weeks have also involved a lot of extra TV.

Did I mention summer school starts on Monday? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment