Saturday, June 16, 2012

For Father's Day, I interviewed Quinn about Moin.

I saw the idea on Pintrest, and it turned out great. Quinn's answers were classic. My favorite part is the "listen" and "behave" sequence. Quinn was so excited about it that he gave it to Moin two days early.

In case you can't read it, here is what the interview says with Quinn's answers in bold:
My dad is 33 years old.
His hair is black and eyes are brown.
My dad likes to wear a sweater.
He loves to eat brownies.
He is smart because he knows how to change diapers.
My dad works hard at his work.
Daddy always tells me to listen.
It makes my Dad happy when I behave.
If he could go on any trip he would go to hidden falls and he would bring a water bottle.
I really love it when my Dad cooks chocolate chip cookies.
If I could give my dad anything it would be a hug.
My favorite thing about my Dad is his hugs and kisses.

Obviously Quinn loves his father very much. And why wouldn't he? Moin does awesome things like teaching him how to ride a bike, which just happened today!

And it goes without saying that his look-alike daughters love him, too.


BUT Our kids are super-duper extra lucky because they have TWO fantastic father figures that they get to see every day: Moin and my dad (Pa). How great is that?


My dad is off traveling the world right now, so we won't be with him on father's day. Dad, I know you're reading this so I thought you should know that we're going to get donuts on father's day. We'll think of you, but won't feel sorry for you and all the fabulous Spanish food you're currently eating!

Happy Father's Day to Moin and Pa. We love you very much.
Love,
Quinn, Penelope and Zahra

1 comment:

  1. I like his answer why his dad is smart: he knows how to change diapers. It is a tough skill to master! Esp. times two! :)

    ReplyDelete