Friday, July 13, 2012

Like most kids, the Syed children love to read.

The other day I was telling Quinn about the blog and asking him what I should write about. He suggested that I write about everyone's favorite books. So he and I came up with lists of the Syed children's favorite books, as he knows them just as well as I do. These "favorite books" lists were compiled by Quinn and I agree with his choices!

Quinn
1) "Puzzle Buzz" Puzzle books (Quinn belongs to a highlights puzzle club and gets these books in the mail every month. He LOVES them. Such a fun thing for a preschooler)
2) Captain Underpants
3) Jessica Seinfeld cookbooks (yes, Quinn loves to read cookbooks. The Jessica Seinfeld ones are his favorite)


Penelope
1) Brown Bear, Brown Bear
2) Goodnight Moon
3) Goodnight Gorilla
(As you can see, P has a taste for the classics)


Zahra
1) Princess Baby
2) Pete the cat and his four shiny buttons
3) Cuddle


1 comment: