Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A few pictures from the last week. Quinn has been so busy with summer camp/swimming/gymnastics/piano that I barely have any of him!

Here's one, of Quinn playing dollhouse with Patrick.

The girls looking at birds with WAPA.

Zahra "hiking" with Grandpa. Love this picture.

Anna has been helping me with the girls all week. They (and I) LOVE having her here.

She took some good pictures of them lunching at Minnehaha falls.



Finally, there has been a lot of "tween" drama in our neighborhood recently. Everyone "likes" someone else, and I keep getting report of who likes who, and who is whose boyfriend/girlfriend. Much of this involves Eli, who is also staying with us right now.
Anyway, I told the kids that I had a boyfriend and his name is moin. Later, I found this written on our driveway :)

1 comment: