Saturday, May 10, 2014

Zahra quotes

Zahra has to be the sweetest and most sensitive person I have ever met.

A few recent quotes:

"Mom, at night I dream about you because I love you so much"

"Mom, when Quinn was little he fell and split open his chin. Is he ok? Is he sad?" Who knows where she even heard that story, or what made her worried about it?!

Today, Quinn spent all day with WaPa (it is Saturday) and I was with the girls. Halfway through the day I asked Zahra if she was having a good day, and she said "Not really."
When I asked her why she said, "Because Saturdays I expect to spend with Quinn. I don't get to see him very much during the week and he makes me laugh."

Here she is in her new favorite spot, on the ledge in front of the house.

What do you think she's thinking about now?

As an added bonus, here is a video of Z&P singing "Let it go" from Frozen. Z starts it out, and P quickly jumps in. Zahra loves to pretend scenes from Frozen, and she takes it VERY seriously - I often feel like my years of acting in my school aged days have finally come in handy because she expects my full participation ! You can see the video here

No comments:

Post a Comment