Sunday, July 28, 2013

Trip to Wisconsin

The kids have been feeling rather left out recently about all the trips Moin and I have been taking. So we decided to take them on their very own day trip to Eau Claire, Wisconsin (90 minutes away). We decided we would go to the Eau Claire county fair while there.




Let's go!

Sadly, it ended up being a chilly day so we didn't say long.
Zahra, of course, wasn't bothered one bit by the cold, even in shorts and crocs. This girl loves the outdoors!

We only stayed a bit, but Quinn managed to score a funnel cake before we left, which he was of course thrilled about.

Cute, but unrelated story - the last few days Penelope has started calling Zahra, "my best friend Zahra."
Some example sentences are:
"Where's my best friend Zahra?"
"I'm playing with my best friend Zahra right now"
"My best friend Zahra is sad"

Pretty cute, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment