Sunday, November 11, 2012

Photos from the week!

My mom and I saw a Madonna concert!

Even bigger - the kids got to go with me to vote! Quinn has come with me or Moin tons of times, but this was the girls' first time doing so. Can you sense their excitement?

Quinn pointing to Obama's name. He's been able to vote for him both times :)

We voted!

We are so lucky that Auntie Tiff has work-related business several times a year in the twin cities. The kids love her.


Quinn and I took in a production of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" at the Children's theater. What an amazing place. This is our second play there and we love them.

Waiting for the show

Blurry, but you can see what the stage looked like

Matching shoes

Finally, the girls relaxing at the Roseville library

No comments:

Post a Comment