Thursday, October 11, 2012

Picture time!

The kids' new chore charts. They say My name is X, and this is how I contribute to my family. Quinn's chores are: cleaning the table, making his bed, and picking up toys. Z&P just have picking up toys. Let's just say that so far P has far fewer chores marked off than the other two...

Hanging with neighbor Rachel in the fall weather!

One day Quinn and I were out and we realized that it was 37 and we were both in Sandals! Can you tell we've been in MN for 3 years?

Penelope has been putting together her own outfits recently. Can you tell?

A recent Quinn school-artwork. He visited an apple orchard and had to draw a picture of his favorite thing he did there. He answered, "My favorite thing at Whistling Well farm was Eat." haha

Oh, did you think Zahra's twin was Penelope? Sorry - it's actually Moin.

No comments:

Post a Comment